Аниken

Ребята, прошу помощи для сестры друга!

Postări Recomandate

Аниken

Это просьба Саши (друга) с FB.

AM O SORA 
Nu stiu cum sa icep. 
Toti noi traim in RM si stim situatia in tara. Nici mina nu se ridica sa scriu asta.
Dar o sa-mi fie rusine daca nu voi scri.
In familia mea este un om care are nevoe de ajutor. ESTE SORA MEA NATALIA. Are 28 ani din care 17 ani lupta cu o boala incurabila (Sclerodermie sistemica si Sindromul Raynaud).
Necesita urgent de operatie de a stopa necroza la picior si la miini,si reabilitare 2-3 luni. Daca medicii din Moldova fac operatia atunci, reabilitarea aici nu este possibila.
Si asta costa mult.
17ani de boala cite cheltueli suferinte si dureri. Parintii sunt distrusi ca nusi pot ajuta copilul.
Rog ajutorul vostru.DAR DIN DAR SE FACE RAI.
NATALIA ARE NEVOE DE OAMENI CU INIMA MARE.
Cu stima Alexandru Danila.

Generosity

qbttqvhagchzcgcarmlm.jpg

se5dt81w9vijiwj8f7f3.jpg

n8gm1wvx8m7taog2mkfu.jpg

l8v1u8j6cbx5lvwzrice.jpg 

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
gaika

А какая сумма нужна для реабилитации?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Аниken

$10,000

Там по ссылке есть истори ее.

Я скопирую сюда.

Our dearest friend, sister and daughter Natalia needs help to fight a terrible illness. We fight together by trying to help her as much as we can, but her medical expenses are growing every day. We kindly ask this wonderful community to help us to support our friend's medical investigation abroad, as her illness is almost unique in her home country.
Please read her story below and please help us to raise these funds for her.

"My name is Natalia Danila, I am 28 years old, native from small town Ghidighici near Chisinau city, Republic of Moldova. 
The history of my illness began when I was 11 with Raynaud's syndrome. A year later the disease progressed and I started to have pain in the joints of hands and feet and then I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Health condition became worse, the problems of swallowing, shortness of breath, heart problems were persisting. So, after medical examination and biopsy I was diagnosed with Systemic Scleroderma. It is an autoimmune disease that affects the connective tissue. In this way, my lungs, heart, esophagus, digestive system, skin, and most peripheral blood vessels, are affected. As a result, all my fingers are affected by necrosis and right foot by gangrene. In August 2013 the gangrene in the right arm started, with the risk to lose the arm. It was very hard to find the preparation Vasoprostan 60 mg, which cost only 850 lei a vial (70 USD), due to which only part of the fingers have been amputated..
Later I passed sympathectomy thoracic surgery - it is a spine intervention on sympathetic nerves that respond of contracting blood vessels in dependence of temperature. I was always getting cold, my hands were all the time white. In September 2014 gangrene started on my right leg. Again long treatment, endless pain and, as result, in January 2015 my toes were amputated. But gangrene did not stop and in February the second surgery were done. Half of soles were amputated and a lumbar sympathectomy surgery - interrupting the sympathetic nerves that respond of contracting blood vessels of the legs.
The disease I suffer is very rare and my case is very severe. I appealed to all physicians specialized in Moldova, but they were powerless to help me. Our surgeons have never encountered such cases in their practice. After sleepless nights and days spent in indescribable pain I managed to contact a clinic in Turkey. They are open to help me, but unfortunately only for investigative we need about 10,000 euros. I tried to explain that not we do not have such income, we are a simple family and our income barely covers my daily treatments and dressings. But, unfortunately, they can't accept my inquiries.
After the investigation in Turkey, the surgeries of all fingers and at least one surgery on foot will be done. Most important, with this investigation they will be able to adapt my optimal dose of chemotherapy to stop this process of self-destruction, the disease progresses every day. This disease cannot be treated, but with a treatment and correct medication doses could be controlled.
Please help me to collect this huge sum of money to make investigations in Turkey. At the moment I depend on my family members - I cannot perform simple task: to move, to bathe, to take care of myself. The unbearable pain is stocking me. At 28 years my weigh is only 37 kg. Help me, please, to start to live independently, without pain, to have a simple and quiet life. 

Treatment: Metypred, Nimesil, Azathioprine, Lansoprazole, Angioflux "
Editat de Аниken

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Аниken

Правда тут на английском, но переводчик нормально переводит.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
gaika

Можно ссылку на фэйсбуке о девочке

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Аниken

Можно ссылку на фэйсбуке о девочке

Не знаю, получится ли.

Так видно? https://www.facebook.com/alexandr.danila/posts/957840207623055?comment_id=958434580896951&notif_t=comment_mention

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
gaika

Да, спасибо

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
gaika

Родным нужно придумать ещё способ сбора денег, через сайт не всем удобно

Может ещё какие нибудь данные, например номер тел брата

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Аниken

Да, я с ним переговорю, что-то еще предложу.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Аниken

Девочки, очень надеюсь на вашу помощь и поддержку.

Наташа очень красивая молодая девушка. Ей нужно жить, улыбаться, быть счастливой, а вместо этого она испытывает ежедневные муки и страдания! Это невыносимо видеть, как твое тело пожирает само себя! Это страшно!

Вот телефоны мох друзей Саши и Марианы. Они очень хорошие ребята, трудолюбивые! Просят помощь, так как сами уже не могут справиться.

068883037 tel.Alexandru
068188828 Mariana

Любая помощь, любая копейка - это уже огромный шаг вперед!

Спасибо всем.

Editat de Аниken

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Аниken

Банковские реквизиты. 

5647115b9359b_1447489306205_0.jpg

Я потом перепечатаю, сейчас малая мешает, боюсь ошибиться.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Аниken

Для переводов в USD (доллары США)

Victoriabanck, Chisinau, Moldova

SWIFT: VICBMD2X

Beneficiar: Danila Natalia

IBAN Account: MD80VI022332000000018USD

Для переводов в MDL (молдавские леи)

IBAN Account: MD60VI022332000000118MDL

Для переводов в EUR (евро)

IBAN Account: MD30VI000000223381149242EUR

Огромное Спасибо всем, неравнодушным и тем, кто откликнулся!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Омежка

Есть Вебмани или Пейпал? Думаю многим было бы так же удобно перечислить. И создайте сбор на indiegogo.com 

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Аниken

Да, я тоже жду, чтоб они сделали Вебмани или Пейпал. как только будет я сразу напишу.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post